Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Apple Festival

Yay!! It's APPLE FESTIVAL time in our little town of 10,000. It's an awesome week of carnival rides, parades, acivities, pagents, and much more. We decided (well Jayson's homework schedule decided) that we would hit the fair rides tonight when there would be less of a crowd. The girs each got to ride 8 rides this year and then we all went on the ferris wheel together. Shockingly, the only one that "Never wants to ride that tall thing again" was Rebecca. She decided it was far to scary when the ride stopped to let people on and off. Everyone had a good time tonight, but Mom forgot the camera. So...looks like the blog will be picture free for a couple more days. I'm off to help Jayson with some homework, have a great night all!!

3 comments:

Jacquee said...

Welcome to the blogging community, Lisa! I can't wait to see pictures of your super-cute family!

Amy said...

I'm so excited that you're blogging!! This is super-fun... I'm becoming horribly addicted. And, what a great pic of you all. Give the girls kisses and I'll see you all this weekend.

Unknown said...

Hello beautiful Lisa!! Tell your wonderful girls hello for me! I'm officially out here in Washington. I just got internet access in my new little office! I hope you are all well!! Emily W.