Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009

I sometimes get all sentimental this time of year. Looking forward to the upcoming year as a fresh new start makes me think back on the past year and ponder on the events in it. I can say without doubt this was a rough year for our family. Lots of you have no idea what I mean, but a select few have the ins and outs of the trials in my life. This post is for those people. A small way for me to say thank you for listening to my problems, letting me cry on your shoulder, lending a hand when you could, and most of all thank you for just being a great friend when I needed someone. My heart is set on making this year better than the last, and maybe finally getting a better hold on things. Have a wonderful start to this 2009; be safe, be well, and we love you!!!

No comments: