Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yep, she's amazing...

I have been an unofficial member of the Fletcher Family for over 15 years now, and for at least 12 of those years I have been a fan of Jayson's sister Amy. Now I'll admit that when she was younger she was a bit of a hinderance to date night occasionally, but in the end that was probablly for the better. Amy has always been someone that, while younger than me, I have always looked up to and respected. She is a wonderful example of a wife, mother, and for me, a great friend. It wasn't until recently that I realized just how talented she is as a photographer. She got the whole Fletcher Clan together for pictures with her awesome new camera, and I was truly blown away at the amazing shots she got. I know that she will not brag on herself, so I just had to post a little something showing off her work. I hope she doesn't mind...and if you do, I'll delete the pictures. Love ya Amy!!!

2 comments:

Heath & Ege said...

AH...I love the Fletcher clan!!! We always had so much fun with you guys! What a beautiful family you have!! Love ya and miss you guys!

Amy said...

you are far too kind...and mom actually took the one of David and I. Feel free to direct to my site to see some that I've actually bothered to edit. www.lifethroughalensphotography.blogspot.com