Monday, January 19, 2009

Time for a change

Gah!! I am a horrible blogger, I can't believe it has been almost a month. Suprisingly...I have very few updates to talk about. The biggest change in the past month has been my release from Young Womens. I was secretary for right around a year, and got released right after the New Year. I'm both happy and sad about the change. I am thrilled I get to spend some time in Relief Society and get to know some of the new sisters. At the same time, I'm really going to miss the girls I got to know during my time in the YW program. For now, I am a free spirit, with no Sunday calling...sshhh, don't tell anyone.
January also means back to school for yet another semester for Jayson. A bright note to that is, we are "unofficially" at the half-way point of his school career. That is, his school career before his Masters degree anyway. His got a tought work load this semester with his studio class, a steel structures class, and then physics with physics lab. Basically what I'm saying is if you would like to speak to the blur formerly known as Jayson, please leave a message, he'll get back to you sometime in March!!
On another note, Chelsea just turned 9 this past Friday the 16th. It's amazing how fast our girls are growing up. I know it wasn't that long ago they were sitting on my lap asking me to read bedtime stories, and now they barely want to sit beside me...ahhh!! I'm posting a few pics of my "all grown up" girls, and I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful week all.

No comments: