Monday, November 3, 2008

7 Years Later...

Happy Anniversary to Jayson and I!!! Holy cow can you believe Jayson and I have been married 7 years?? I know, it's still a shock to me too. It's amazing for me to actually sit and think about it sometimes. Yeah, 7 years is a long time I know, but the really cool part is that we have been a couple for 15 years. I have officially spent half of my life with this man, and I can't wait to see what the next 15 have in store for us. Thank all of you who sent us cards and well wishes, we love you and so appreciate your love and support these past years.

In honor of our fifteen year love affair *chuckle* I decided to brag a little on my husband and tell you what he did for me this Saturday. I woke up at 7am to go to the church and help Shirley (mother-in-law) with the Relief Society craft day. After painting, gluing, poking, drilling holes, more painting, and then cleaning for almost 10 hours, I was ready to pass out. Then in walks my husband with a change of clothes for me and tells me to not ask questions, just go get dressed and meet him outside. So, I get dressed, tell everyone bye, and meet him in the van. He brought me a brush, ponytail holders, deodorant, etc. all the things I would need to get ready for a date night...how amazing is he right?!? Off we go to dinner in Marion.

On the way there he asks if I would like to do anything after dinner, so we decided to go bowling at the Student Center. While at dinner though, he hands me my card from him and inside are **drum roll please** tickets to a play at The Stage Company opening weekend!!! I know, he rules right!! It was such a good play, written back in the 40's, and instead of adapting it for modern times, they left it as written, and I think it was even more comical that way. If you are curious, it was called The Star Spangled Girl. Anyway, we had a blast, and I got one of the coolest anniversary presents EVER!! In case he reads this, I love you honey & thank you soooo much for an awesome 7 years!! Muahs

1 comment:

Sharp Times said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats. I can't think of a better couple to be happy for. Do you ever get a little too sentimental looking at friends blogs...wishing you could be there celebrating and experiencing life with them again? I have those so often of many family members and friends...sigh...miss you guys and your adorable girls!