Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Ok so its been a long time since my last post so first and foremost I'll say sorry for being such a bad blogger lately. Secondly, YAY for my sis-in-law Amy!!! She just got accepted to SIUC PA program for Summer Semester 2009. Then of course I'll have to say Happy Turkey Day people!! And for those of you who don't already know...I'n turning 30 that day too. Ugh, I'd like to say I'm happy about it, but that would be a lie. Anywho, not much new going on on the homefront, just excited to be spending this week with my hubby. He has this entire week off school, so we are finishing up some projects around the house. Oh and he is building a frame for my swing that Roger built me for my birthday.

Thanksgiving is going to be hectic like every other holiday in this family of course. Half the day with his family, half the day with my family...BUT even with all the stress and movement and motion I love it. Mostly because I did not have a lot of it during my growing up years so it's exciting. Then on Friday...it's shopping time!!!! Jayson and I get up at 3 a.m. to get those awesome "doorbuster" specials and such, and sometimes we really do get some major deals. The most exciting part really for me though is that I get to spend all day with my love just hanging out and spending time together. So, now that I have gone on and on about my Thanksgiving...how do you spend yours??

No comments: