Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hubby Tag

Hubby Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband?
We met at the high school, during his football practice.
2.How long did you date before you married?
Almost 8 years...sad huh.
3. How long have you been married?
It will be 7 years on November 3
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He cleans the house when I'm at meetings, takes care of the girls when I need his help.
5. What is his favorite feature?
He has the most amazing blue eyes...
6. What is his favorite quality?
My favorite thing about him is how wonderful of a Dad he is. These 3 girls are very lucky.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sugar, Baby, Lita, Mom...it's what the girls call me so he does too.
8. What is his favorite food?
Hmm, I think green tortilla soup or chicken & dumplings...I gotta ask.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Football
10. When & where was your first kiss?
When: 1993 sometime around the end of Nov. Where: My backyard leaning up against his Mustang.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Watch movies (not Disney), play board games, drive out in the country.
12. Do you have any children?
Yes, 3 amazing little girls.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He can draw really well...he just doesn't tell many people.
14. How old is he?
Turned 31 this year.
15. Who said I love you first?
I wrote it first...not sure who said it first.
16. What is his favorite music?
Country, 80's, and I'm slowly getting him into Indie music.
17. What do you admire most about him?
I admire his determination. No matter how tough things get, he will always continue on, and always see the brighter side of things. I am soo thankful to have him in my life.
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue
19. Will he read this?
He occassionally looks through the blog, so maybe.
20. Who do you tag?
Amy, Jacquee, and Lindsay

No comments: