Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Secret is Out

I have had a thought in my mind for some time now. An idea that someday when my kids were somewhat grown, and they all attended school, that maybe my life might become my own again. Letting my mind wander with those thoughts let me imagine something that only a VERY FEW close friends knew about. That small idea has grown into a full blown plan and today, I set the plan in motion. I'm sure most of you have no idea what I'm rambling about, so I'll get on with it. It is official, and there is no turning back now, we are going to see what happens...


I know, I know...it's about time right?!?! Oh, and for those of you don't know me really well, you may still be in the dark, so I'll clarify a bit. My nickname is De Mouse, so the funny cartoon is implying (and honestly so) that we are going to see what happens if you take (me) to school.

That's right boys and girls, I'm finally going to school to figure out what I wanna be (besides a momma) when I grow up. It's got me going through quite a roller coaster right now I have to admit. I'm soooo excited to be getting out of the house and doing something that I want to do, and doing it just for me. On the other hand...I'M THIRTY years old. The people at John A. are going to seem like kids to me I just know it. Oh well, better late than never right?!?!

There is yet another aspect of this adventure that has been a bit worried. Yep, you guessed it
Homework!!!!
You would think that after all this time helping Jayson and the girls, I'd be pretty well used to it right? Only, not so much when the homework I'm doing deteremines MY grades or when the homework is above a 3rd grade level. I know, I'm just being silly... At any rate; it's official, I start school this summer in on-line courses, then full time student at John A. Logan in the fall. So wish me luck, pray for me often (he he) and if you have any tips or hints, let me know!!!

No comments: