Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day

Already that time of year again...Mother's Day. A day that I should be happy and excited to spend time with my girls, see what fun card they made me this year, just enjoy being a mom. And here I sit...sad, depressed, lonely, even a bit angry. It has been almost eight years now, you would think I'd have learned how to deal with it. Why is it still so hard sometimes? When does it get easier? Will it hurt forever? I'm not aware of a better way to deal with the pain...so I try to hold it in. I feel like I'm just whining...so I keep it to myself. I miss you so much mom...what's it like where you are? Are you amazed how beautiful your grandkids are? Can you believe I started college...at 30? Time sure flies huh...wish you were here to share these things with me. I love you so much mom...

No comments: